Wesley Korn: Resume
3334 Pine Forest Road, Cantonment, FL 32533
Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in a diverse environment where my strong work ethic, skills, and experience can be used effectively, with the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Feb. 2011 – Present All Pro Sound, Inc. Pensacola, FL
Distribution Center Manager
- Promoted to Distribution Center Manager in February 2011.
- Managed day to day activities of Distribution Center consisting of 4 departments and 7 employees.
- Negotiated shipping rates with UPS, FedEx, and multiple Freight line companies.
- Analyzed product performance to determine flow of product inventory.
- Completed regular cycle counts of inventory from main warehouse, prefabrication warehouse, and demo sales floor.
- Proficient in SQL software and handheld WMS system.
- Ordered general warehouse supplies and monitored costs of goods purchased.
- Prepared weekly management report of distribution center and discussed status in management board meeting.
Jan. 2006 – Feb. 2011 All Pro Sound, Inc. Pensacola, FL
Distribution Center Associate
- Received all incoming shipments and verified contents.
- Shipped merchandise for package system division via, FedEx, UPS, and LTL.
- Stocked merchandise in correct bin/aisle location in Distribution Center.
May 2004 – Jan. 2006 Walmart, Inc. Pensacola, FL
- Worked overnight shift for the Dairy department.
- Received incoming shipments of dairy products and stocked shelves accordingly.
2002 Pensacola Junior College Pensacola, FL
- Attained G.E.D. from P.J.C.
2007 – Present Pensacola State College Pensacola, FL
- 6 credits away from attaining A.A. degree in Journalism
- I host a weekly sports podcast and website which is streamed live on Monday nights at 7 p.m. www.sportszone850.com
- Ability to delegate duties.
- Advanced computer knowledge and excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Passionate about work and will not stop till the job is done
- Knowledge of inventory management and cycle count procedures
- Trained in use of warehouse machinery (Forklift, Order Picker, Electric Pallet jack, etc.)
- High ethical standards